Coronavirus temporary shop opening hours and shop guidelines.
We are super excited to be opening the shop again tomorrow June the 15th and would like to say a MASSIVE thank you to all our lovely customers for using our non contact delivery service throughout the lock down period.
We have made some changes in the shop and put some guidelines in place in order to keep staff and customers safe.
The first big difference is our new temporary shop opening hours which are as follows
- Mondays to Fridays 9:30am – 2:30pm
- Saturdays 9am – 1pm
Telephone orders and enquiries can still be taken after this times, please call 01363 775818
New shop guidelines –
- Only 1 customer in the shop at a time.
- Follow 2 meter social distancing.
- Please only touch items you intend on buying
- Please pay by card where possible
- Hand sanitizer is available at the entrance we ask that you please use it before entering
- Customers will not be able to wait in the shop whilst orders are being made up, pre-ordering is advised.
We will do our absolute best to keep a good selection of pre-made designs to take away, to avoid waiting but this can not be guaranteed, it depends on work load as we are running with limited staff, so again pre-ordering is advised.
Non contact deliveries are also still available
we appreciate your understanding and support during these difficult time and can’t wait to welcome you back into the shop.